Guest Door Policy
To deliver the best possible experience and to avoid any unnecessary disappointment upon arrival please see our door policy.
Albert requests that guests dress appropriately for our regal namesake; no trainers, sportswear, or overly casual attire. Please note that we do not accept balloons, and hen parties may be asked to remove sashes/veils etc.
21 Weekend / Check 23
- On Friday & Saturday after 6pm we operate an over 21 year old policy
- Therefore, if you are fortunate enough to look 23 or under then proof of age maybe requested
- Our approved forms of ID are: valid Driving Licence, valid Passport, Military ID, Any other form of ID with the PASS hologram on it.
- No large single sex groups will be allowed into the venue, this includes hen and stag parties
- If we deem a member of your group to be too intoxicated we will refuse entry
We as a licensed venue hold the right to refuse entry based on any of the above reasons. Decisions on entry are made at the door at the time of arrival.
The term '[business name]' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.